Applications Are Now Closed
To find out about the next start date, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to apply? Click here
What Is the “Leaders Creating Leaders” Leadership Accelerator?
This is a 5 month program specifically for entrepreneurs who share the philosophy:
“True leaders are committed to growing themselves while growing others; the mark of a successful leader is not the creation of followers, but the creation of other leaders.”
Part mastermind, part leadership training, part executive coaching, it is the only program that combines individualized Peak Performance Coaching with Leadership Development Training based on a model developed at the Harvard Business School.
In this program you will:
- Gain greater clarity on your entrepreneurial vision and mission and know how to communicate it powerfully.
- Understand all aspects of your role as a leader of your entrepreneurial venture.
- Develop a personalized plan and routine to maximize your daily time, energy, and efficiency.
- Improve your decision making abilities with proven mental models and cognitive practices.
- Improve your emotional intelligence, including both interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
- Increase your communication abilities.
- Increase your personal resilience.
- Learn how to effectively lead your own team and/or community while developing them into strong leaders themselves
- And more!
What Will the Leadership Accelerator Experience Be Like?
Your time is valuable, so the Leadership Accelerator is designed to maximize your development and impact in just 5 months.
This is an online program that incorporates Zoom video calls, so you can participate from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
1.) A Small, High-Quality Cohort
The Leadership Accelerator is an intentionally small and selective group program so that you can build quality connections while getting plenty of personalized attention.
2.) Quality Training
Every month you’ll learn and practice cutting-edge ideas and techniques from the best research in high performance, productivity, personal development, and leadership. There will be 2 group Zoom sessions each month with exercises and additional resources to enhance your learning.
3.) Individualized Coaching
You’ll also get 1 one-on-one Zoom session each month to focus on the issues and questions that matter most to you and your particular business situation.
4.) Unlimited Email Support
During the 5 months, you’ll have access to unlimited support via email if anything urgent should arise.
Progress is faster when someone holds you accountable. You’ll not only get the resources you need by the accountability to ensure your progress stays on track.
Meet Your Coach
K. Joia Houheneka is a Leadership Coach and Fellow Member of the Institute of Coaching, a Harvard Medical School affiliate. Her passion is challenging and supporting founders and innovators, those who take up the challenge to solve the world’s great problems. Find out more on the About page.
Who Should Apply for the “Leaders Creating Leaders” Program?
This leadership accelerator is not for everyone. You should apply if:
- You’re an entrepreneur and leader of a venture that’s growing, and you’re ready to invest thought, effort, and money in getting to the next level.
- You’re passionate about inspiring and empowering others to become effective leaders themselves and reach toward actualizing their own unique potentials.
- You have a strong drive to succeed and an ambition to be among the elite in your field.
- You’re motivated by a powerful mission and you enjoy seeking out a challenge.
- You’re open to feedback and new possibilities.
The Leadership Accelerator is designed to fit into (and enhance!) your already busy life as a founder. You should expect to spend about 2-3 hours each week on a combination of small group sessions, coaching, and self-guided exercises.
To get the most out of this program, be prepared to work through challenging self-examination tools and reflections. The more you put in, the more you’ll get.
There’s also value in building relationships with other entrepreneurial leaders, so proactive engagement and socializing with your cohort is encouraged.
The program curriculum is designed around Peak Performance tools and exercises and the Leadership Development approach elaborated in this research from Harvard University.
Month 1: Understanding the Role of the Leader
Month 2: Create Your New Peak Performance Routine
Month 3: Leadership Development – Knowing
Month 4: Leadership Development – Doing
Month 5: Leadership Development – Being
How Does the Application Process Work?
Step 1: Fill out the detailed online application form
Step 2: If you qualify, we will reach out to schedule a 30-minute Zoom interview
Step 3: If you are accepted, your investment will be $5000 (or a $5500 with a payment plan and $1500 down payment), and you will receive your Welcome Packet of introductory exercises within 24 hours.
***Special Bonus – if you enroll by January 31, 2020 you will receive an additional Jumpstart 2020 Strategy Session with your coach Joia (value: $500)**